Tuesday 12 April 2016

It's Been Awhile

      Wow I can't even remember when was the last time I update my blog haha or should I say I have totally forgotten about its existence Lol. Alright here I am finally, I mean what I'm studying now haha. Well, medical school is tough they say. What I feel is they are not completely wrong, there were hard times throughout the year but overall it is considered smooth I can say. I know it will only get tougher from time to time but it didnt bother me so far as I know this is the path that I have chosen since young. I enjoyed what I'm doing now and I will always do haha 
      My social life now? I can describe it using only a word. Sucks. And I don't know what's the root of the problem. Is it something to do with me? Or the people around me. I have no idea. I really miss those buddies and old time memories. Sigh. But what to do? Life still goes on. But I really hope that I can find someone who I can trust and talk to, here. 
      Lastly, hope that Year 2 will be a better year ;)

1 comment: