Friday 18 January 2013

2013,New year,New life :)

I don't know how long have I been not updating my blog.
I just viewed back all my posts and i just realised that how childish was I in the past. Lol.
Time flies.It's now 2013,It feels like everything just happened yesterday.
Form 5's life started,preparing for SPM,Sports day,then trial exam,then SPM,and now I'm working at F.O.S Aeon station 18. Waoh. All these things just happened in the blink of an eye,and I'm now 18. haha.
Starting from this year,almost all my best friends were gone to colleges or universities.Only a few left,haih sad case.I felt so lifeless without them.Everyday i sleep at 1 or 2 am and the next day i wake up at 9 something to prepare myself and then go to work.This routine never change.Now I'm entering day 19,don't know i still have to work for how many months,maybe until i get my results? I just don't know.Sigh.
But there are also some benefits I got form my work.The salary is quite high,I have met with some new friends and they're so friendly :) most importantly is I can gain experiences.
My new friends kept asking me I got gf anot,what I said to them is maybe I haven't met the right person? Lol. It's true also. By the way,It's 2 O'clock in the morning,I should have gone to sleep now.
Lastly,I hope that 2013 can be a better year :))))



No comments:

Post a Comment