Monday 21 January 2013

Working Day-21

Skipped day-20 due to tiredness haha.Today is day-21,my supervisor asked me to go out to help her photostat something,actually is that part of my work too? I thought my working area is just in the shop?But nevermind lar, I also wanted t go out walk walk geh~won't be so sien ma lol.
Today the company hired two more staff, both are malays. Since the very first moment i talked to one of them, I knew he is a smoker. Later he told me that he smoked for a long time already. When I asked how old he is, he told me that he is just 18. WTH,same age with me but started smoking for a long time ady -.-
After that i asked him did he ever think of quit smoking. He said yes but it's just so damn difficult. I know how difficult it is to quit smoking because my father used to be a smoker. He had used almost a month to quit it. I really hope that he could quit it because my grandpa died because of cigrattes,lungs and brain cancer. I saw him suffered and i was so helpless. That's why i don't want to see him regret in the future. Anyway, I was so happy today because the supervisor told me to teach the new staff how the shop works and I've tried my best to teach him everything i learnt, like a boss LOL. The assistant supervisor told me that I will learn how to be the cashier tomorrow,so excited haha
So that's all for today. I'll try to update everyday because got one zong shat fans wanted me to hahaha
Hope tomorrow will be a fine day :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment